You are in: Home :: Participate
There are many ways to participate in the charitable efforts of the organization. Some of
the ways you could participate are:
- You may travel to any of the ashrams to receive the blessings of
Lord Sri Krishna and Mohantoji Maharaj.
- You can contribute to the publications of the organization with your
- You can volunteer to compose, translate, review, or proofread
- You can also participate in the annual Nimbarka Seminar on
Sri Nimbarkacharya's Contribution to World Thought.
- You can register in the discussion forum on this website
to exchange ideas and seek answers.
- You may also contribute to the efforts of the organization from
India and abroad. We are pleased to announce that International Nimbarka
Society has been formally formed in the United States as a not for profit
entity with tax exempt status. We are able to accept contributions by check
in the US payable to the International Nimbarka Society. For contributions
greater than $250, the donors can receive a formal letter for the tax
exemption. All contribuitons are tax deductible under 501(c)3. Please
contact us for the address to
- You can also help to extend the reach of the World Nimbarka Parishad by
being our world ambassador.